Private Practice Therapy for:
- Relationships with significant others, including stuck, boring, abusive (either physically or emotionally), and those in which communication is not working
- Recovery from addiction to substances, people or activities
- Feeling helpless, hopelessness, fearful or sad
- Feeling anxious, angry or bored
- Need to talk about all those confusing and at times unwelcome feelings that make us human
Dr. Grigson can help you through life issues, such as relationship problems, depression, anxiety disorders, family conflict, parenting support (including support for children with attention deficit disorder or ADD/ADHD), eating disorders, addiction (to substances, people or activities), trauma, abuse, chronic illness, divorce recovery and stepfamily issues.
Areas that Dr. Grigson is passionate about include recovery from addiction and “prevention driven” parenting. Her thinking is that recovery is a life-long process and being in recovery creates an improved environment for the next generation.
The relationship Dr. Grigson forms with individuals is helpful in learning to work things out together.
It’s just talking, in a safe environment.
Clinical Supervision for:
- Social Workers
- Psychiatric Nurses
- Pastoral Counselors
Dr. Grigson has been a clinical supervisor at the Philadelphia School of Psychoanalysis for over 20 years.